It is with great pleasure that we welcome Cambridge alumni for the first time to Andante Travels!
We are delighted to present these four very different holidays to you, all led by real experts in a variety of different guises: Albania with an archaeologist who has been working there over decades and seen the country through huge political change; Rome with Henry Hurst, Pompeii with Professor Andrew Wallace-Hadrill, and Istanbul on foot with the author of the Rough Guide to Istanbul and to Turkey. Each of these trips has been adapted to create a special programme available exclusively to Cambridge Alumni and their guests.
These tours offer the very best there is in terms of erudite, expert-led, but unstuffy, cultural travel. You can download a PDF of the tour information by clicking on the image links below.
On an Andante Tour you can expect
• A well-structured holiday planned with expertise and care.
• Special-access and the chance to visit some sites out of reach to most tourists.
• Small groups of like-minded people (16-25).
• Hand-picked hotels and good local food.
• A specially trained Andante Tour Manager who works unobtrusively to ensure the tour runs smoothly (except Walking Istanbul, which is designed to give travellers more independence).