Tripsmiths Oberammergau & Mozart's Salzburg In the company of The Telegraph’s Ivan Hewett or Rupert Christiansen
Following a stay in Munich and exploration of two of the city’s cultural and architectural highlights – Schloss Nymphenburg and the Residenz – you are joined for the remainder of the tour by a Classical Music specialist from The Telegraph. In their company, you will experience the once-a-decade spectacle of Oberammergau’s Passion Play and discover the musical heritage of Salzburg, best known of course for its association with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
*Please note that hotel names are confirmed to us by the Passion Play organisers closer to the departure date. Single travellers are allocated single rooms during the nights in the Oberammergau area; in other hotels they are allocated a twin/double room for sole occupancy.
Tour dates & prices
Included in your cost:
- Professional Tour Manager
- Local travel aboard a private air-conditioned coach
- Meals as per the itinerary, wine and tea or coffee with dinner
- Entries to all sites as per the itinerary
- All taxes & gratuities
- Hotel Category B (equivalent to 4-star)*
- Category 2 Tickets for the Passion Play & Passion Play textbook in English