We are excited to announce that with the launch of our new Cultural Journeys tour range, Andante now has tours that visit each of the New7Wonders of the World – a momentous achievement in this, our 35th anniversary year.
Andante Travels can now take you to all of the New7Wonders, after introducing our brand new tour of Brazil to our impressive collection of trips. This new addition to our roster means that you can visit the Great Wall of China, Petra in Jordan, Rome’s Colosseum, Chichén Itzá in Mexico, Peru’s Machu Picchu, India’s Taj Mahal, and finally Brazil’s Christ the Redeemer on a variety of trips, both from our classic archaeology range and from our new selection of Cultural Journeys tours.
The New7Wonders were chosen by people from all over the world in a campaign that began back in the year 2000. Winners were announced in 2007 and selected from a list of 200 celebrated monuments.
For the ultimate bucket list, it’s possible to take each of the seven tours within 2020, ticking off all New7Wonders in the space of just one year. A suggested running order could be:
- India tour that includes a visit to the Taj Mahal: 30th January – 16th February
- Jordan tour that includes two days in Petra: 4th – 13th March
- China tour that visits the iconic Great Wall: 14th – 30th May
- Rome tour that includes a Colosseum visit (Hidden Rome): 5th – 11th June
- Brazil tour that visits the Christ the Redeemer statue: 13th – 25th August
- Peru tour that includes a Machu Picchu visit: 23rd September – 10th October
- Mexico tour that visits the site of Chichén Itzá: 2nd – 17th November