MS La Belle de Cadix
The light and bright MS La Belle de Cadix, comparable to a 4* hotel, is the only Croisi ship that combines river-maritime routes.
The Main Deck is where you will find the restaurant, where all meals are be served during the cruise. The atmosphere is casual but elegant.
The lounge and bar are located on the Middle Deck at the front of the ship, offering panoramic views. Games, dancing, and other forms of entertainment all happen here.
In addition to guest cabins, the Pianorama Bar is located on the Upper Deck at the rear of the ship, ideal to visit for either an aperitif before dinner or a nightcap afterwards.
The Sun Deck has a shaded area and is furnished with chairs and deckchairs, and provides great views as well as the opportunity to relax.
This ship was renovated in 2010, is comparable to a 4* hotel, and can accommodate 176 passengers in 88 cabins spread out between the Main, Middle and Upper Deck.
What to expect onboard
- Welcome cocktail and all onboard drinks*, served in the restaurant and in the bar to include tea, coffee, soft drinks, beers and a selection of wines, cocktails and long drinks
- All meals included – refined French cuisine and a gala dinner on the last evening
- Restaurant and a Lounge Bar on the upper deck
- Sun deck with comfortable sun loungers and chairs
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Onboard activities
- Cabins include a TV, telephone (for internal calls), safe, independent air-conditioning, electricity 220V, Wi-Fi, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet, hairdryer, selection of bath products and towels
*Premium branded drinks at own cost
Main Deck Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabins with a porthole window, 13.5m² in size.
Middle Deck Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabins with a large window, 13.5m² in size. £150 per person to upgrade to this cabin type.
Upper Deck Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabins with large floor to ceiling window, 13.5m² in size. £300 per person to upgrade to this cabin type.