The MS Renoir is a premium rated ship, comparable to a 4* hotel. Its design adopts the “French chic” spirit, inspired by the friendship between Coco Chanel and Auguste Renoir.
The Upper Deck has two main areas; the lounge and bar towards the bow of the ship, and the restaurant towards the stern. The lounge is tastefully decorated and offers panoramic views. Games, dancing, and other forms of entertainment all happen here.
The restaurant, where all meals are served during the cruise, offers delicate cuisine in a refined setting, where large bay windows allow you to fully enjoy the panorama.
Comfortable sun loungers are provided on the sun deck with a large, shaded area, the ideal place to relax and admire the surrounding landscapes.
This modern ship, renovated in 2018, is comparable to a 4* hotel, and can accommodate 105 passengers in 54 cabins spread between the Main Deck and Upper Deck.
What to expect onboard
- Welcome cocktail and all onboard drinks*, served in the restaurant and in the bar to include tea, coffee, soft drinks, beers and a selection of wines, cocktails and long drinks
- All meals included – refined French cuisine and a gala dinner on the last evening
- Restaurant and a Lounge Bar on the upper deck
- Sun Deck with comfortable sun loungers and chairs
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Onboard activities
- Cabins include a TV, telephone (for internal calls), safe, independent air-conditioning, electricity 220V, Wi-Fi, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet, hair dryer, selection of bath products and towels
*Premium branded drinks at own cost
Upper Deck Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabins with French Balcony, sliding panoramic windows, 16.5 m² in size.